Trong giờ Anh, khi bạn có nhu cầu biểu đạt chân thành và ý nghĩa việc gì đấy quá đỗi đến nỗi nhưng mà …. Thì chúng ta có thể dùng đến kết cấu so that hoặc such that. Cấu trúc này tiếp tục được áp dụng vào các bài tập áp dụng tiếng anh hay những kỳ thi kiểm tra.
Too + Tính từ bỏ + (for person) + infinitive
Example:The boy has too young & intelligence khổng lồ understand this ( Cậu nhỏ bé có quá nhỏ tuổi và không nhiều trí thông minh nhằm hiểu biết được những vấn đề này )The tea was too hot for me to drink (Trà quá lạnh tôi không uống được)
Các bài tập ứng dụng
Bài tập 1: Viết lại câu với cấu trúc So/Such…that hoặc Too…to
1. He is very poor. He cannnot send her children lớn school.
Bạn đang xem: Cách dùng so that và such that
2. The puzzle was very difficult. I could not solve it.
3. He is very strong. You cannot beat him.
4. The house is very small. It cannot accommodate everybody.
5. He is very stupid. He will not pass the test.
6. He is very old. He can not walkk withoutt support.
7. She was very distressed. She could not answer my questions.
8. You are very young. You cannot get married.
9. She is very shy. She cannot perform on stage.
10. Her ideas are very complicatedd. I cannot comprehend them.
11. The water is very salty. I cannot drink it.
12. We arrived very late. We could not have dinner.
1. She is too poorr to send her children to lớn school. / She is so poor that she can not send his children to school.
2. The puzzlee was too difficult for him lớn solve (it). / The puzzle was so odifficult that I could not solve its.
3. She is too strongg for you to lớn beat (her). / She is so strong that you can not beat her.
4. The house is too small khổng lồ accommmodate everybody. / This house is so small that it can not accommodate everybody.
5. She is too stupid to pass his the kiểm tra exam. / She is so stupid that she will not pass the test.
6. She is too old lớn walkk with out support. / She is so old that he can not walk with out support.
7. He was too distressedd to lớn answer her questions. / He was so distressedd that He could not reply to answer her questions.
8. He is too young lớn get married. / He is so young that you can not get married.
9. Mary is too shy to perform on stage. / Mary is so shy that she can not perform on stage.
10. Jack’s ideas are too complicated for her khổng lồ comprehend (them). / Jack’s ideas are so comp licated that I can not comprehend them.
11. The coffe is too salty to drinkk. / The cofee is too salty for me lớn drink (it). / The water is soo salty that I can not drink it.
12. We arrived too latee to have breakfast. / We arrived so late that we could not have breakfast.“”
Bài 2: Viết lại câu mà lại không làm chuyển đổi nghĩa (sử dụng cấu trúc so that cùng such that)
1) The garden is so large that its took them one hour to lớn clean its.
=> It is….
2) The woman is so foolish that no body toàn thân took any notice of her.
=> She is….
3) The movie is so long that they can not broadcastt it on this night.
=> It is….
4) The sings are so interestingg that we have listen to them many times.
=> They are….
5) The TV news was so bad that she burst in lớn tears on hearing it.
=> It was….
6) The water was so hot that it turned my tongue.
=> It was….
7) There is so much wind that we can’t go out.
=> There is such….
8) The boy is so flabby that every calls him Stuffy.
=> He is….
9) The candy is so excellent that all the children want some more.
=> It is….
10) The weather was so warm that they had a walk out.
=> It was….
1)… It is such a large garden that it took us one hour to clean it.
2)… She is such a fool woman that no one took any notice of her.
3)… It is such a long film that they can’t broadcast it on this night.
4)… They are such interesting songs that we have listen them many times.
5)… It was such bad news that he burst into tears on hearing it.
6)… It was such hot water that it turned my tongue.
7)… There is such a lot of wind that we can’t go out.
8)… He is such a flabby boy that every calls him Stuffy.
9)… It is such excellent candy that all the children want some more.
10)… It was such warm weather that they had a walk out.
Bài 3: Điền vào nơi trống
1. Jessica is …….. A brilliant woman that everyone admires.
2. He made …….. An unforgivable mistake that it cost him his marriage.
3. She is …….. Shy that she would only talk to her parents.
4. The teacher was …….. Tired that she had to lớn dismiss the class.
5. Those shoes are …….. Expensive that I can never afford them.
6. I have …….. Great memories with her that I will never forget her.
7. They were …….. Close lớn winning and everyone felt disappointed with the loss.
8. He is ……..a clever boy that he can learn multiple languages at the same time.
1. Jessica is such a brilliant woman that everyone admires.
2. He made such an unforgivable mistake that it cost him his marriage.
3. She is so shy that she would only talk lớn her parents.
4. The teacher was so tired that she had khổng lồ dismiss the class.
5. Those shoes are so expensive that I can never afford them.
6. I have such great memories with her that I will never forget her.
7. They were so close to winning & everyone felt disappointed with the loss.
8. He is such.a clever boy that can learn multiple languages at the same time.
Trong quá trình ôn học, củng cố kiến thức về giờ đồng hồ anh, các bạn sẽ không thể làm sao nhớ hết mọi tài liệu được. Chính vì thế hãy tập thói quen ngay sau khi chúng ta học xong từ vừng, ngữ pháp chúng ta hãy áp dụng ngay vào đời sống, các cuộc giao tiếp thông thường. Hoặc chúng ta cũng có thể ghi chú lại, dán khắp phòng nhằm đi đâu tôi cũng đọc được hầu hết từ đó. Hoặc hãy dùng phần đa từ vựng, cấu trúc mình vừa học viết vài loại caption trên social để mình hoàn toàn có thể ứng dụng cùng nhớ ngay lập tức mà không biến thành lãng quên nó đó nhé
Qua bài viết trên, dauanrongthieng.vn hy vọng các bạn sẽ nắm được cấu trúc so that cùng such that và cũng giống như có được cho bạn một phương pháp học trường đoản cú vựng tác dụng nhất nhé! Chúc bạn thành công.